Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Break Assignments!

I hope that you all have a restful, safe, and enjoyable Winter Break. I will be enjoying mine but NO DOUBT I will miss your cute little faces all break!!!

Due the Monday we return from break is the following:




So, I will provide some resources via a link to help you complete these things but understand that a lot of it will require your own thinking and potential communication with me over email. Remember, only the TOP THREE projects will move onto the Chalmers STEAM Fair and I will only pick two winners from the Chalmers Steam Fair to move onto the big AUSL Steam Fair. 

You guys are so creative and I know you will do awesome things---

Those doing TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS, contact me ASAP. I am reserving only two technology projects per classroom. Means I am picking the best of the best students to do these activities. 

Okay! Enjoy break. Do your Assignments. 

Questions? Concerns? Confusion? Email me: chalmersscience@gmail.com

All my love,

Ms. Srirama


No comments:

Post a Comment